Hope you've enjoyed a terrific week .. weather aside as it's been pretty PANTS
Managed to hit the ToC a few times and started a crochet project ... been YEARS since I've done any crochet - think the last time may well have been when I tried to teach Katie Berberich to crochet in a coffee shop one lunch time!!!!
Made an ATC using some new stencil brushes ......
|This MAY show the layers of stencilling a little better|
..... or it may not!!!
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white and black
- Tim Holtz stencils from set No's 10(wood grain and flowers), 13 (numbers) and 20 (dots) taped in to place and then (using my new Aldi stencil brushes) Distress Inks applied using wild honey and carved pumpkin. When I came to stencil the flower I used black soot
- Tsukineko gelly roll glitter pen in gold to doodle a twinkly border
- Crafting by Designs - February challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - challenge No. 366 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Gals Corner - challenge No. 158 - ANYTHING GOES
- A Bit More Time To Craft - challenge No. 61 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting With An Attitude - challenge No. 36 - ANYTHING GOES
Recently nipped in to Aldi and bought some craft brushes ..... bought some aran wool at the same time and have been busy making a start on a blanket - here's how it looked after four hours work, I am SOOOOOO out of the habit!