I do indeed have a couple of makes to share with you today - the first one isn't a card!!! Been crocheting a blanket this week - right time too as it's been very useful at keeping me warm whilst I've been working on it!
On Thursday night it was 24" square ... and not ever so warming but .....
|You can see the middle of the couch cushions in this pic|
|Another 6 rows each of the cream and the maroon|
|And a closer view of the colouring|
- ATC blank
- Snippet of Costco double sided 300gsm cardstock, cut to ATC size
- Snippet of white cardstock cut to slightly smaller than ATC size
- Penny Black image (3691H - The Three Meows ... I haven't used this image in years so am glad to have had the chance) and Stampers Anonymous sentiment (from SMC155 Simple Sayings) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour, blended with Sansodor and a paper stump
- Image panel edged using Ranger Archival mini vibrant fuchsia ink
- Stardust stickles to bling up those kitties!
- Her Peaceful Garden - ATC challenge No. 1 - ALL THOSE CATS
- Cardz4Galz - challenge 64 - THINK PINK (pink background, pink matting and pink stripes on kitty's sweater!)
- Crafting With An Attitude - challenge No. 36 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafters Cafe - challenge No. 189 - HUMOROUS
- Creatalicious - challenge No. 132 - ANYTHING GOES with the (unused) option of LOVE