Hope your week is coming along well. Mine's doing great .... met up with a pal of mine on Monday evening, we tried a new (to use) Indian restaurant - it was a fab chance to catch up and with great grub too - I call that a result!
Still hitting the ToC (that's Table of Craftiness) as often as possible and broke out some pretty old images for this card - in fact the two sentiments I used on the inside literally FELL OFF their wood mounts hence them being in a baggy in the photo!
|And a closer view of the lovely "MAX"|
- 12cm square white, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 10cm square
- One piece of deep green card cut to 11cm square
- Snippets of card in white, green and dark brown, for my image and matting
- Circle patterned grosgrain ribbon, from Michaels
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle "Max" image (0967-247B) and sentiment (stamp set 417 - Cocktails II) along with Inkahootz sentiments ("Wishing you a hoppy" and "Birthday") stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image, blending with Sansodor and a paper stump
- Stardust stickles to add a modest twinkle
- Anita's dimensional gloss for the cocktail glass