Hope your week is coming along well.
After a hyperactive weekend at the ToC I've been avoiding it for a day or so - as I didn't want to wear it out!!! Today, I originally had just one ATC to share with you but recently found out that I don't make non specific occasion cards .... for emergencies like I had on Monday when I found out a friend had a fire at her home. Whilst I wanted to show support a "Get Well", "Good Luck", "Happy Birthday" or the like didn't quite cut it, you know what I found? JUST ONE non occasion specific make, fortunately in fairly uplifting colours so, off it went in the post and, memo to self .... make some more!
I hope this will brighten your day though you may well feel the need to break out the sunglasses!
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in both white and turquoise
- Recollections image and sentiment (sorry but I appear to have lost the details of the name of the set) stamped on to white card snippet using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Kaisercraft mini grid image stamped on to the turquoise layer using Memento Bahama blue ink
- Copic markers and Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour the image and background
- Paper Artsy (from HTPX01) splatter image stamped using Ranger Archival monarch orange ink
- Tsukineko gelly roll glitter gel pen (gold) for the crown and to add twinkle to the flower petals on her dress too
|And a closer view of the image panel|
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- Two pieces of DCWV linen texture card in blue and grey, cut to a narrow mat
- Precious Remembrance Shop images from their DIY, positive thoughts and new day stamp sets along with Imagination Crafts Distress Set #1 inked using Memento London fog, grey flannel, Paris dusk, tuxedo black and rhubarb stalk inks
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- International Art and Soul - challenge No. 27 - USE SOMETHING YOU ALREADY OWN
- Through The Craft Room Door - February 20th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Everybody Art - challenge No. 419 - CAR/MOTORBIKE/CARD FOR A MAN .. I went with the masculine option
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 76 - ANYTHING GOES
- Retro Rubber - challenge No. 80 - DOTS or CIRCLES (I went with coffee stains) ... the set below was purchased in November of 2015