Here's a funny thing .. on Monday I welcomed a new follower and yesterday I noticed I'd lost one and wondered why .... do you all trawl through an cull a few blogs now and then? Do you stop following for a particular reason? I know I go through mine every now and again and stop following those who haven't posted in a while (and I don't just mean a week or so, more like three months) ... but, since I post around four times a week, I know that can't be the reason! Do I post TOO MUCH? Frankly, I confess .... I'm curious . . . .
|And a closer view of my colouring|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of black card cut to mat
- Rubbuadubbadoo possum with flowers image (very old, date on the stamp says 2001!) And TCP sentiment (S-5845-CL) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour, blending using a paper stump and sansodor. I used the following colours:- Dark Flesh, Cold greys II, II & IV, Paynes Grey, Indian Red, Naples Yellow, Light Yellow Ochre, Terracotta, Light Green, Leaf Green and Green Olive
- Wink of Stella clear glitter gel brush pen used to add a little sparkle
- Dragonfly Dreams - February 4th challenge - FLOWERS
- Allsorts - challenge No. 454 - LOVE IS IN THE AIR
- Use Your Stuff - challenge No. 299 - LOVE IS ALL AROUND
- Incy Wincy Designs - February 5th challenge - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Cards in Envy - February 5th challenge - LOVE YOU SO MUCH - hoping an anniversary card works as I don't really "do" Valentines cards!