Well, what a change in the weather? Don't get me wrong .. I was DELIGHTED to have the cooler temperatures and I know that gardeners (and water stocks) have been desperately in need of the rain - it's the wind I could have done without! Still, at least we've started to catch up on the sleep lost whilst it was too hot to do anything other than toss and turn all night so I'm calling that a result!
On a crafting front .... I am currently obsessed with Artist Trading Coins and this started out that way too but then ... I had a little think and came up with the idea of stamping the tree background and simply adhering my "coin" on to a regular ATC (since their diameter is that of a regular ATC) - schimples!!!!
|And a closer view of the image panel|
- Snippets of card in Kraft, green and white
- I cut a 2½" x 3½" ATC blank using Kraft and also die cut a 2½" circle
- I cut the green card in to a 2¼" x 3¼" rectangle
- The white card snippet I die cut in to a 2¼" circle
- I stamped the zebra image on to my white circle and the background trees (both from a Judikins cube image "African Safari" 67271) using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour my zebra image
- Black Posca paint pen to doodle borders
- Moving Along With The Times - challenge No. 76 - WILD ANIMALS
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 30 - HAND COLOURED ANYTHING GOES - hope colouring the background works as there wasn't too much to colour on the zebra's!
- CardzTV - challenge No. 58 - ANYTHING GOES
- QKR Stampede - challenge No. 306 - ANYTHING GOES
- My Time To Craft - challenge No. 376 - ATC's
- Cream A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of cream card, cut to fit
- One piece of pearlescent grey card, cut to mat
- Hero Arts background image (AC026 "Brush Strokes") stamped using Memento London fog ink
- Craft Emotions foliage image (130501 "Herbs/Branches") and sentiment (Dark Room Door DDRS066 "String Sentiments") stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stardust stickles just to lessen the austerity a smidge
- Crazy4Challenges - challenge No. 445 - SYMPATHY or HOPE CARDS
- Sweet Stampin' - July 28th challenge - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 150 - ANYTHING GOES
- Inkspirational - challenge No. 166 - DESIGNERS CHOICE ... see below ... definitely qualifies EVEN with decorating the inside, reverse and the envelope - super simple design!
- Jo's Scrap Shack - challenge No. 244 - ANYTHING GOES