Hope your weekend has started off well and that you have nice things to look forward to today and tomorrow. I also hope you are enjoying (rather than enduring) the hot weather - have to say that .... like my garden .... I'm suffering in the heat but, it won't last long so ... we should make the most of it. In fact, it was the coolest night (last night) in around three weeks - I actually slept part of the night UNDER the covers!!
Anyhoo, in the cool of the morning or as it starts to cool off (slightly) of an evening, I've been hitting the ToC (that's Table of Craftiness) and here's another of the Artist Trading Coins that I am currently obsessed with, such a GREAT way to use up snippets of card and, let's be honest, be all have LOADS of those, don't we?
- Snippets of card in both white and black
- Circle dies to cut a 2½" black circle and a 2¼" circle from white card
- Images and sentiments stamped using Memento dandelion, canteloupe, London fog, tangelo and tuxedo black inks - Stamps by: Number/text by unknown manufacturer, words and coffee rings by Creative Expressions (CEC897) and Paper Artsy splatter from HTPX01
- I edged my white circle using the Zig water colour marker in neon orange and then doodled a border using a white Posca paint pen
- Cream A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized engelope
- Two pieces of cream card cut to fit
- One piece of red card cut to mat
- Snippet of red card for heart image
- Sizzix dies (set #'s 660222 and 660220) used to die cut
- Hero Arts sentiment (from CL342 - everyday sayings) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Hero Arts heart image (on the reverse and the envelope) from the set AC026 "brush strokes" stamped using Adirondack red pepper ink
- Happy Little Stampers - July DIES challenge - ANYTHING (with dies) GOES
- Simply Create Too - challenge No. 140 - NO PATTERNED PAPER
- D.L. Art - challenge No. 232 - ANNIVERSARY
- My Time To Craft - challenge No. 375 - WEDDING/ ANNIVERSARY/ ENGAGEMENT - I went with anniversary since my own is approaching!