As the title suggests, I'm hoping for decent weather this evening as we have guests joining us for a BBQ - there will be NINE of us!
I've managed to fit in a little crafting this week, I made this earlier in the week but it was a swap so I wanted to give it a chance to get to its destination before sharing! Thankfully, I have had confirmation from my pal that it arrived AND that she likes it! I'm calling that a result!
|My Artist Trading Coin|
|To show the colouring and stencilling better! I simply HAD to use the "Ta Dah!|
despite the fact it was a smidge too large - just HAD TO!
- Snippets of card in white, navy and grey
- Stamps Used: Katzelkraft KTZ179 (stamped twice, once on to a post-it which I cut out and used as a mask), Paper Artsy "Splatter" from HTPX01, Stampendous CRE250 "Ta Dah"
- Inks Used: Ranger Archival vibrant fuchsia, Memento tuxedo black
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils
- Dylusions large circle and TCW small circle stencils + Aldi stencil brush
- Posca paint pen, white, to doodle a border around the edge of the scalloped layer
- Plain and scalloped circle dies
- Stardust stickles
- Simply Create Too - challenge No. 140 - NO PATTERNED PAPER
- CardzTV - challenge No. 57 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting With Friends - challenge No. 72 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 150 - ANYTHING GOES
|My One Layer Card|
|And a closer view of my image|
- White 5" x 7", 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- One piece of white card, cut to fir, as my insert
- Katzelkraft animal image (from KTZ168) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Ranger Letter-It sentiments (from Birthday LEC59295) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 376 - ONE LAYER and STRIPES
- QKR Stampede - challenge No. 305 - ANYTHING GOES
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 29 - ANYTHING GOES
- Moving Along With The Times - challenge No. 76 - WILD ANIMAL
- CCEE Stampers - challenge No. 1829 - NATIONAL ZOOKEEPERS WEEK (zoo animals) ... not sure whether my stylised critter is a zebra or a hyena but - either way ......
Oh and, in case you are wondering about the ATCoin I may have received in the swap for the above rat inspired coin ..... I received this fabulous combo - thanks so much Sarn
|Sarn's ATCoin, ATStar and a little card that came with it - thanks so much|