I've had a real week of clearing out this week and a couple of days ago I started to look at some of my stamps, intending to rid myself of anything I haven't used in a year. You know what it's like though ... you start to rummage and then pick something up and start thinking about how you might use it .... that's exactly what happened below! Guess he's not going anywhere just yet then!
|And a closer view of the colouring, gloss and doodling!|
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white, blue and black
- I stamped the Changito image (Stampendous "Changito slicker") directly on to the blue card using Memento Paris dusk ink and then again on to a snippet of white card
- Using Faber Castell polychromos pencils I coloured JUST the Changito image on the white card and the raindrops and puddle on the blue card. Once done I fussy cut out the upper portion of Changito and also the boots .... knowing that no matter how careful those little stick legs were never going to look good cut out!
- I attached the Changito image and boots using Rombow multi glue and embellished using Anita's dimensional gloss on the raindrops and puddle before setting aside to dry
- Sakura white gelly roll gel pen used to doodle the dotty border
- Wink of Stella clear glitter gel brush pen used to trace the inked rain
- I then thought it still need a little something to took my That's Crafty "dinky" stencil of raindrops and applied gloss gel medium through it, using a spatula - THAT'S what it needed - IMHO!