I have a card to share with you today, using new stash - it's one of those cards no-one LIKES to make but (as card makers) we have probably all had occasion to make one. I find them easier to make when I have no specific need for them. I bought a new die earlier in the week which I thought might work for a sympathy card - see whether you agree ......
- Cream A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- One piece each of cream and grey (both 300gsm) card cut to fit
- MFT Wonky rectangle die used to cut a window in the pearlescent grey card
- Fancy leaf die (recently acquired from The Works) used on black card for focal image
- Dark Room Door string sentiment (DDRS066) stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Unknown manufacturer of leaf outline used on the inside, reverse and envelope
And, since it's Saturday and I usually like to share two makes - today is no different ..
|And a closer view of the image section|
- White 12½cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 11½cm square
- One piece of DCWV textured card cut to mat with a 2mm border
- Inkadinkado dog image and sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Inkadinkado paw print (from the set 97620 "dogs" which also included the dog image and sentiment) and Dutchdoobadoo (470-715-035) stencil stamped using Brilliance pearlescent beige ink
- Three faux crystal gemstones to bling it up a bit!