This weekend sees a local balloon fiesta and I'm HOPING that the wind might bring all or some in our direction ... in which case, there are some pix below, sadly, they were some way to the west of us!
A little light crafting to share this morning .. been reading about smooshing as a technique and, since it's been a while, I thought I would revisit the technique ....
|My Artist Trading Coin|
- Snippets of card in white and black
- Distress Ink picked raspberry added to an acrylic block and sprayed with a small amount of water before smooshing on to my white card snippet
- Craft Emotions foliage from 130501 "herbs" stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Plain and "faux stitched" circle dies
- Precious Remembrance Shop sentiment from "Positive Thoughts" stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Sakura white gelly roll gel pen used to doodle the dotty border
And, since I have Derwent Inktense blocks but don't use them anywhere near as often as I should, I found this video that I should like to share with you - it's by Kim Dellow - ENJOY
|Great vapour trails from planes too!|
|Snow business? REALLY!!!|