Just a quick flyby from me today - I'm away from my desk and visiting a pal so, I won't be entering any challenges with today's make (I don't suppose my husband will be doing it on my behalf ) and I've no idea how the Wi-Fi will be where I am!!!
I have a little project to share with you .... it's not that my mojo has gone missing but .. all I seem to want to make is Artist Trading Coins right now ... if I settle to make a card - just look what happens, this was MEANT to be a Christmas card! Not that I mind really, after all, he IS a rather fine fellow!
|My Artist Trading Coin|
- Snippets of card in red and white
- Plain and scallop edged circle dies
- Paper Artsy ZA17 image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour the image and background
- Stardust stickles to add a little sparkle
- Sakura gelly roll gel pen (white) used to doodle the dots around the scallop edge