OH MY GOODNESS - do you all realise that tomorrow is December 1st? Nearly time to put up those trees (assuming you celebrate Christmas) and lights and to start putting the finishing touches to those cards ... to say nothing of writing them and getting them off in the post! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT PEEPS!
Our local "Christmas Tree store" has set up in its usual spot and is full, ready for tomorrow as I guess many people will be looking to start their holiday decor! When do YOU put up your tree?
Anyhoo, it was chucking it down with rain much of this week and the best solution seemed to be to stay in and craft .. so I did!! This may not be the best or the quickest ATC I've ever made but I had a bit of fun producing it and I'm entirely happy with the results! I hope you like it too.
|And a closer view of the detail and foiling|
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in black and white
- On the white snippet I laid my Dutchdoobadoo numbers stencil (470.715.603) and applied Memento London fog using my Aldi stencil brush, then it was the cog stencil and woodgrain stencil using Memento grey flannel (THMST001 & 010)
- Script image (Imagination Crafts Art Stamp set) stamped using Memento grey flannel ink
- Pointing hand image (Stampers Anonymous CMS153 - Mini Blueprint #4) stamped using Memento Paris dusk ink
- Washi tape across the bottom of my white card.
- Paper Artsy splatter image (HTPX01) stamped using Ranger Archival paradise teal
- After heating up my WRMK "heatwave" foiling pen I doodled blue foiling around the outer edge of the ATC and also on the image panel ... still getting to grips with the tool, it has to be said!
- The House That Stamps Built - challenge No. 218 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Creations - challenge No. 379 - ANYTHING GOES
- Shopping Our Stash - challenge No. 382 - WASHI, WASHI, WASHI!
- Crafting From The Heart - challenge No. 230 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 1847 - ANYTHING GOES