We made it to Saturday again and I hope you all have something nice to look forward to this weekend.
I've been hard at work at the Table of Craftiness and, first out of the gate is an Artist Trading Coin, having not made any for a couple of weeks, it felt great to make a couple this past few days.
|My Artist Trading Card|
- Snippets of card in bright blue and white
- I sponged Distress Ink in salty ocean over the white snippet, sponging again through a Tim Holtz (set No.5) and Dylusions (circles) stencil, to add texture and interest
- Carabelle text image (SM10159) stamped using Ranger Archival grey shadow ink
- Penny Black foliage (from "Tweet Tweet") stamped using Versafine Imperial blue ink
- Inkadinkado sentiment (from 98782 "Greetings") stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Sakura white gelly roll gel pen used to doodle my border and highlight the foliage
- Wink of Stella clear glitter gel brush pen used to twinkle up the foliage
- Crafting By Designs - November challenge - ANYTHING GOES - 2nd entry
- Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 271 - SHOW US YOUR BORDERS!
- Crafting With Friends - challenge No. 75 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 154 - ANYTHING GOES
|And a closer view of the metallic matting and washi tape|
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of DCWV textured metallic card, cut to mat
- Metallic, travel themed washi tape
- Plane image (Tim Holtz THMM105) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Small splatter image (MFT CS-97 "Distressed patterns") stamped randomly using Brilliance sky blue ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 384 - METALLICS
- CardzTV - challenge No. 73 - ANYTHING GOES
- Quick Quotes - November challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- AAACards - challenge No. 128 - ON THE MOVE
Ever have one of those days when you think you have a BRILLIANT idea so you dash to your Table of Craftiness and .... turns out it was a very BAD idea - this was the mark I make for the LIM metallics theme ...
|Seemed like such a good idea at the time, with metallic matting|
metallic/glitter washi tape and that fab image from Tim Holtz ..
so, what was it that went so horribly wrong?