It's Monday again and it's also the last one in 2019, we're rolling towards the new year and I wonder what's lying in wait for us all in the year of 2020 ... that and how long it will take me to get used to writing 2020 instead of 2019!!! At least I don't write many cheques these days!
Got plans for New Years Eve? We normally stay home and are often tucked up in bed well in advance of midnight though, spookily enough, we often wake just in time to hear the New Year in - all those fireworks, I suppose - before wishing each other a Happy New Year and going back to sleep. I've no reason to suppose that this New Years Eve will be any different - we're such lightweights!
I've a make to share with you today .... a fun Artist Trading Card using a beverage themed set of clear stamps from My Favourite Things.
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in navy and white
- MFT image and sentiment (from CS415 - a la modes "Miss you a latte") stamped using Memento tuxedo black (image only) and Versafine Clair twilight (sentiment) inks
- Crayola pencils used to colour image
- Stardust stickles - to "bling up" the image
- White signo uniball gel pen used to doodle a border
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 50 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
- Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 461 - ANYTHING GOES
- The House That Stamps Built - challenge No. 2519 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting By Designs - December challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Happy Little Stampers - December challenge - BLING - 2nd entry
And a card for my dear hubby - because he's worth it - can't quite make up my mind whether to use it as a valentines card or anniversary card, I'm thinking it's probably more of an anniversary card, in fairness.
- White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of purple card, cut to mat
- PSX sentiment (F-2594)stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- StudioLight heart image (from SL363) stamped using Versafine Clair purple delight ink, stamping off for the lighter print
- Stardust stickles on the heart and Wink of Stella clear glitter gel brush pen used to trace the large sentiment
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Craft Stampers Take It Make It - December challenge - ANYTHING GOES (stamped)
- Southern Girls - December 15th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Cute Card Thursday - challenge No. 614 - ANYTHING GOES
- Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 252 - ANYTHING GOES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 120 - ANYTHING GOES