Hold on to your hats ... today's make has NO STAMPING on it!! WHATTT! Nope, no stamping ..... none at all! I don't use dies very often and, recently, headed in to the MFT boutique at Eustis and bought a shaker kit, including the pouch - nothing for it but to use some dies!
|The inside of my card, also only using dies!|
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of card - one DCWV textured hot pink and the other white
- Snippets of card in black and hot pink
- Stamplorations cutplorations "HAPPY" and "BIRTHDAY"
- MFT cocktail glass shaker die and co-ordinating pouch
- Cosmic Shimmer holographic "glitterbitz", for my "shaker"
- I ran the snippet strips through my Xyron sticker maker before die cutting, to apply an adhesive over the entire sentiments
- Double sided adhesive foam for attaching the hot pink card front to my card blank
- Crafting From The Heart - challenge No. 245 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 1924 - ANYTHING GOES
- Happy Little Stampers - June Dies challenge - ANYTHING GOES WITH DIES
Also found out I was a lucky winner over at Aloha Friday for their challenge #144 "For the guys", thanks peeps