How's your week coming along? I hope you've been enjoying some GORGEOUS weather, like I have, it's been too nice to stay in but I've had the windows thrown open when I HAVE been at home - fabulous end to February.
And yet ..... here I am, STILL making Christmas cards - like it was cold outside! Nope, I can't explain it either but, here's another one for you .....
|And a closer view of colouring, shine and sparkle|
- White A2/C6, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces or white card, cut to fit
- One piece of green card, cut to mat
- Paper Artsy snowman image (from JOFY 58) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Elsewhere on the card and envelope I used a Crafters Companion sentiment (from GEM-ST-FESTP)
- Paper Artsy splatter (from HTPX01) stamped using Memento London fog
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils to colour image
- Anita's dimensional gloss and diamond stickles
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 1908 - ANYTHING GOES
- Take a Word - February 24th challenge - "ROUND" ... well my snowman sure IS round!
- Crafting From The Heart - challenge No. 237 - ANYTHING GOES
- The Holly and The Ivy - challenge No. 44 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Through The Craft Room Door - February 26th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
Whilst I was wrestling with the flu recently, and feeling the cold, I decided to kill two birds with one stone .... and crochet a blanket!! Toasty!
- 5 balls of Aldi's aran wool (special buy in early Feb) 2 of grey and 3 of cream
- 6.5mm crochet hook - UK stitches used: chain stitch/treble/½ treble
- Nothing else required except scissors and a wool needle .. oh, and patience!!!