Honestly? I've no idea where the time is going ... last time I really checked it was just after Christmas .. now? HALF WAY through March!!! Yikes!
I've made it to the Table of Craftiness a couple of times recently and, today, I've some gift wrap to share with you, well .... it's really only the tag but ...
|Wrapped and tagged!|
- Kraft tag
- Snippets of card in neon pink and white
- Snippet of white ribbon - which I coloured with an alcohol marker - to match (as closely as possible) the neon pink layer and the pink "string" of the gift bag
- MFT sentiment (CS175 - "Uncorked") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Stampin' Up glasses image (no idea what set it's from but I've had it pretty much FOREVER!) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used (greys and creams) to add colour to the image
- Sakura gelly roll yellow glitter pen used to add bubbles
- Anita's dimensional gloss ..... for the "glass"