I recently had need of a generally supportive card, for someone going through the wringer right now - I realised I don't really make those types of card very often. More often than not my cards have an occasion designated, like birthday/anniversary/get well/sympathy and, obviously, none of these were suitable. I made one for this person but thought that perhaps I should have one or too, given that these occasions require support sharpish and I might not always have the time to make one so ..... I made it red and not too girly so it could work for male or female but the addition of stickles PROBABLY makes it a little more feminine - see what you think ...
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of red card, cut to mat
- Clarity Stamp feather image (AO61-G - "Matrix Feather") stamped using Versafine Clair tulip red ink
- Hero Arts sentiment (from CL342 - "Everyday Sayings") stamped using Tim Holtz permanent distress ink in hickory smoke
- Diamond stickles to trace the "vein" of the feather