Hope you've had a great week, despite the weird weather .. shorts and T's at the weekend, rain on Tuesday, frost (and some people even had snow) on Tuesday ... so much for SPRING!
There seemed little point in bundling up, clearing the windscreen and heading out (since I had nothing that I HAD to head out for) .... so I hit the Table of Craftiness for some stamping, the couch for some crochet and some reading too - a nice relaxing way to spend some time!
|My Artist Trading Coin|
|And a closer view of the detail|
- Snippets of card in yellow and white
- Nesting circle dies to cut the 2½" and 2¼" circles
- On the yellow snippet I stamped the Studio Light numbers image (from SL340) using Memento tangelo ink
- Using Versafine Clair nocturne ink I stamped the TCP sentiment (S-5845-CL) and the MFT bitty bears (from BB-49) on to the white snippet
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour
- Through The Craft Room Door - April 1st challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting By Designs - April challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Simon Says Stamps - Wednesday challenge - SIMON SAYS "ANIMAL ANTICS"
- Incy Wincy - April 1st challenge - ANIMALS
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of patterned paper (from DCWV winter stack), cut to mat
- Fiskars penguins (from "Winter Wishes"-136810-1001) and a PRS sentiment (from "Sketchy Christmas"), both stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour images
- Wink of Stella clear glitter gel brush pen and Diamond stickles used to highlight snow and text
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - challenge No 46 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Crafty Sentiments - April 2nd challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - March challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES + must feature stamping
- Cute 'n Crafty Christmas - challenge No. 10 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES