Hope you are all having a good week so far and, if not, then it won't be long till the weekend.
I've been at the Table of Craftiness again and this time took out a set of stamps I've had for YONKS, they came free with a magazine and, frankly, are a bit more cutesie than I'm used to these days so it was a case of use them or lose them! I NEARLY lost them anyway as they were firmly adhered to the acetate - nearly lost patience with them but I finally managed and the ATCoin turned out super cute - still not sure I'll be using them again any time soon .....
|And a closer view of the image and colouring|
- Snippets of card in pink and white
- Nesting circle dies for the 2½" and 2¼" circles
- On the pink snippet I stamped the Studio Light grid image (from SL340) using Memento rosebud ink
- On the white snippet I stamped the image (Adam Peston - for a magazine AGES ago) using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour the image and background
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 102 - ANYTHING GOES
- Incy Wincy - April 1st challenge - ANIMALS
- Crafty Animals - challenge No. 25 - ANYTHING (with animals) GOES
- ARTastic - April 1st challenge - PETS
- 2CraftyCritterCrazies - challenge No. 25 - ANYTHING GOES
|And we've never walked along this new road before either!|
|It's grown since I took this pic but .... still a LONG way to go|