I'd like to welcome my two newest followers, Kath Buckell and Karen Finkle, thanks for following - hope to see you both again soon. Naturally, I've reciprocated and am following them too.
If you want to see pix of my recent vacation then please check out the page here. I hope you will enjoy seeing my pix of the slightly less "touristy" places we visited.
I've another commission make to share with you today, this time "masculine" themed birthday!
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card with matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of maroon card, cut to mat
- Kaisercraft woodgrain image stamped using Ranger Archival grey shadow ink
- Kaisercraft crackle image stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Kaisercraft marble image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Craft Stamper free image stamped using Ranger Archival monarch orange (which is really petty close to the matting colour!!! Go figure!)
- Stampendous sentiment (SSC1115 - Birthday wish) and Stampers Anonymous "man with umbrella" image (CSS27843 - "Purely Random") stamped using Versafine onyx black
- Try It On Tuesday - May 28th challenge - MAKE A MARK
- Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 223 - ANYTHING GOES
- Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Cardmakers - challenge No. 234 - BIRTHDAYS
- Dream Valley Challenges - challenge No. 203 - ONLY BOYS ALLOWED