Pinch Punch first of the month ... which means there's a new challenge from Leslie and my fellow teamies over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog, it's always ANYTHING GOES so I hope you will pop along and support us at some point during May.
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of pearlescent grey card, cut to mat
- Snippets of card in white and the pearlescent grey
- Stamps used: Studio Light "Grunge" SL362 and Happy Little Stampers "Doodled Flowers"
- Inks used: Memento London fog, grey flannel, Paris dusk and Versafine Clair nocturne