Oh My Gosh!! What a soggy old week? You had rain pretty much all day every day? We have - think I might be ordering a snorkel and flippers from Amazon, at this rate. I feel so sorry for those in low lying areas which might be flooding this week - take care peeps.
Me? Well, I've been using the time to hit the ToC (that's Table of Craftiness!) ......
- White A2/C6, 250 gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of textured light blue card, cut to mat
- Creative Expressions "dream" image (from CEC851 - Inspiring Edges) stamped using Versafine Clair purple delight ink
- MFT sentiment (from CS-274-"Anything but basic birthday") and splatter (from DC-52-"Abstract Art") along with chevron (from Creative Expressions set used above) stamped using the central colour from the Kaleidacolour palette "Denim" but stamped off once as the denim colour was too dark for a "first impression" image.
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 397 - COLOUR CHALLENGE .. see below - this is my 2nd entry, trying to make up for missing the last challenge!
- Seize The Birthday - challenge No. 167 - ANYTHING (Birthday) GOES
- CardzTV - June 7th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 166 - ANYTHING GOES
- Cute Card Thursday - challenge No. 586 - ANYTHING GOES