Welcome to a new week, please welcome my latest follower, Chana, thanks for following me, hope to see you again soon.
Good weekend everyone? Ours wasn't too bad, especially once it had started to cool down - I like summer and all but ... the recent weather? Bit too hot for me, there's been times when I've felt like chucked the contents of the fridge outside and sleeping in the space!
I've not felt a great deal like hitting the Table of Craftiness so ... imagine the creativity over the weekend with the slightly cooler weather - check out my birthday card and ATC below ... and have a great week - I hear it's gonna rain!
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of purple card, cut to mat
- I applied Distress Inks in shaded lilac and wilted violet to an acrylic block, spritzed lightly with water and then "smooshed" on to the smaller piece of white card, setting aside to dry
- StudioLight image (SL341) stamped using Adirondack purple twilight ink
- TCP sentiment (S-5845-CL) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Paper Artsy splatter (from Hot Pick 01) stamped using the D.I. wilted violet
- A quick spritz of Crafters Companion Spray and Shine, to protect my water based inks in transit and I was done!
- Colour My Heart - challenge No. 353 - SPLASH OF COLOUR .... PURPLES
- Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 14 - ANYTHING GOES
- Cute Card Thursday - challenge No. 592 - NO PATTERNED PAPERS
- International Art & Soul - challenge No. 63 - MONOCHROMATIC
- Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 231 - ALL ABOUT OCCASIONS
|My Artist Trading Card|
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in black, textured yellow and white
- On the white card I applied a layer of Distress Ink squeezed lemonade, using a Tim Holtz mini blender
- I then overlaid my circles stencil (from Honeydoo) and applied a layer of Distress Ink fossilised amber
- VLV sentiment (from plate #925) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- The chevron image (from Creative Expressions CEC851 "Inspired Edges") stamped using Memento Bahama blue and rosebud inks, the "Inspire image" from the same set was stamped using Memento ladybug ink
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 110 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 168 - ANYTHING GOES
- The Corrosive Challenge - challenge No. 7 - ANYTHING GOES