- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of canteloupe linen textured card (DCWV), cut to mat
- Kaisercraft "Hexagons" image partially stamped using Memento canteloupe ink
- Imagine That sentiment (from "Write Big" #2) and Cart-US "bee" image (from 001883/1060) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 400 - RECIPE .... SMALL IMAGES - the bee image is 4cm or 1.57"
- Alphabet Challenge - July 19th challenge - "I" is for INSECT
- Polkadoodles - challenge No. 29 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 168 - ANYTHING GOES
And for my next piece of crafting, deploying one of my fave "go to" techniques ... that of layering ik and stamps ...
|My Artist Trading Card|
|And a closer view of the detail|
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in navy, Costco double sided and white
- Stencils used: HoneyDoo circles and Dutchdoobadoo 470.715.129
- Inks used: Memento dandelion, tangelo, rosebud, Versafine Clair twilight and nocturne
- Stamps used: Kaisercraft "crackle", StudioLight SL341. Chapel Road "Vertical Greetings"
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-