How's your week coming along? Did you enjoy an extra day off for the Bank Holiday or has it sent your week awry because today FEELS like Tuesday?
Been at the Table of Craftiness lately and working in my most favourite colour (I never find using this too much of a hardship!) ....
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of dark purple card, cut to mat
- HoneyDoo splodge (from paint splodges") stamped using Brilliance pearlescent purple ink
- Bee Crafty image ("sound waves - dots") stamped using Ranger Archival majestic violet ink
- TCP sentiment (from S-5845-CL) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Rainbow Card Challenge - challenge No. 8 - PASSION FOR PURPLE
- Dragonfly Dreams - August 4th challenge - NO PATTERNED PAPERS
- Crafters Castle - challenge No. 20 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) ANY OCCASION .. I went with Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp - Monday challenge - SIMON SAYS "S" IS FOR .... in my case SPLODGE
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 356 - ANYTHING GOES