I've an ATC to share with you this morning - I made it whilst crafting (and chatting) with a pal and, sadly, some of the details didn't remain in my brain until I could write them down!!!
|My Artist Trading Coin|
- ATC blank
- Snippet of 300gsm white card, cut to ATC size
- StudioLight images (from SL341) stamped using Stampin' Up Sahara sand and gorgeous grape inks
- Splatter peg stamp also inked in the same purple ink and Kaisercraft splatter (from "stains") in the Sahara sand ink
- Once I got home I felt it needed something else so chose the Ranger Letter It "celebrate" sentiment (from "Birthday") stamped in Versafine Clair nocturne ink .. so it now reads "Celebrate LiFE"
|And a closer view of the image panel|
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of DCWV pearlised blue card, cut to mat
- AALL & CREATE image and sentiment (from Set #135) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour my image
- Wink of Stella clear glitter gel brush used to apply twinkle to my image
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- CASology - challenge No. 351 - LAUGH OUT LOUD, well I think this image is a hoot!
- Take A Word challenge - Sept 8th challenge - FLIGHT
- Incy Wincy - Sept 2nd challenge - THINGS WITH WINGS
- AAA Cards - challenge No. 148 - SKETCH + optional twist of ANIMAL (hope a bird counts)
Went out for my morning constitutional yesterday, talk about a dramatic pic .....