Morning readers,
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, for us it was a weekend with zero plans so ... we just took it gently!
I've a make to share with you today ... an Artist Trading Card using some of my box FULL of snippets, ranging in size from the tiny to the not quite card size! I intend to try and use the entire pile of the snippets in the photo below my materials list - wish me luck!
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card: Plain black/white and polka dot/Congratulations designer paper - from the selection in the photo below
- Inkadinkado coneflower image (from 60-30164 "flowers" - from before 2021 though I can't say how much before!) stamped on to a white snippet using Versafine Clair nocturne ink, coloured using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils and then cut out, leaving a white border
- Stardust stickles, to add a little sparkle to the flower and surrounding polka dots
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Snippets Playground - challenge No. 540 - USE SNIPPETS
- Paper-Rocks-Scissors - challenge No. 20 - ANYTHING GOES but MUST use paper and scissors
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 328 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 578 - LOTS OF LAYERS (5 here)
- Polkadoodles - challenge No. 9 - ANYTHING GOES




6 comments:
A coneflower is a great favourite of mine and you've certainly used lots of your snippets in putting this attractive ATC together
I love this ATC and am proud to have it in my collection.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. Xxx
Beautiful ATC, Kathy. Well done on using your snippets on your creation. However many snippets I use, the pile just seems to grow!
Liz xx
Well you've started to make a dent in your pile of snippets with this lovely ATC and the wordy snippets and the spots go perfectly Kathy, and the pop of orange and yellow petals on the flower contrast beautifully with the rest in just black and white. x
Perfect ATC Kathy - I love the black and white with the pop of colour for the cone flower.
Hugs
Di xx
Oh, wonderful ATC!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment