Friday, 4 September 2026

TGIF - hope you all have something nice to look forward to at the weekend.

Morning readers,

I've a make to share with you today ... another Artist Trading Card.

Materials used:

  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in kraft and white
  • Using a Tim Holtz mini domed blender I applied Distress Inks: Broken China, Salty ocean and Chipped sapphire. I added highlights with Blueprint sketch
  • I sprayed some water on to my fingers before "flicking" on to my ATC, giving it time to develop (i.e. lift colour) before mopping the excess with paper towel and setting aside to dry
  • Rubbadubbadoo pocket watch image (I've had for so long ... it says 2002 on the side but no sign of a reference) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • A quick spritz of Crafters Companion spray and shine, to protect the water based inks

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Tagalong and ATC's - Sept challenge - CIRCLES or ANYTHING GOES ... there are numerous circles on my pocket watch
  2. Love to Craft - challenge No. 94 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 328 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Retro Rubber - challenge No. 279 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - STAMP IT
I'm quite behind with my Christmas cards this year but, having been selected as a TOP3 over at the August Rudolph Day challenge, I HOPE it might bump start my Christmas mojo - thanks so much to the design team

4 comments:

Aquarius said...

Playing catchup with comments today - couldn't comment at all yesterday for some reason. Great ATC, love the watch. Congratulations on your mention from Rudolph Days

Sarn said...

I am also playing catch up on commenting!

Love this blue ATC with the super image.

Congrats on your Top spot at Rudoloph Day challenge. xxx

Pat said...

This pocket watch is beautifully detailed Kathy and the shades of blue ink suit it perfectly and it actually looks 3D..must be the bit of shading round the outer edge and the lighter blue in the centre, and the added water spatters look great..a wonderful ATC. Congratulations on your Top 3 placement at Rudolph Days with that lovely fun card. x

brenda said...

Perfect way to add circles for our Tag-Along (and ATC's) theme, thanks so much for joining us again.

B x