Monday, 14 December 2020

Monday - here comes another week

Morning readers, 

Hope you all managed to stay dry at the weekend, it was a bit wet and wild here on Saturday night!! Soggy start to Sunday too!

I'd like to welcome my latest follower Valérie, nice to see you and I hope you will pop back sometime soon

I've a make to share with you today .......actually, it's two but ... the first is a card and the second an Artist Trading card ...

My card
 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • One piece of grey card, cut to mat
  • Tim Holtz image (from THJ004 "Getting there") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink, including on to a full coverage post-it which I cut out to use as a mask
  • With my mask in place and using a makeup brush I applied Memento grey flannel ink through my That's Crafty dinky chevron stencil (tc029)
  • Uniko sentiment (from "Anniversaire Art Decoratifs") stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Polkadoodles - challenge No. 50 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 380 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Cute Card Thursday - challenge No. 664 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 301 - ALL ABOUT OCCASIONS

And now for the Artist Trading Card, using snippets of card in cream and black

My Artist Trading Card
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of leftover card in black and cream
  • Stencils used: Funky Fossil "Textures", Dutchdoobadoo "faded circles 4"
  • Inks used: Distress Oxide antique linen, Memento grey flannel, rich cocoa, rhubarb stalk and ladybug along with Versafine Clair nocturne
  • Stamps used: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz TU-MS105 "Muse" and Leonic Pujol (NBUS) LP-ST-ARROW
  • Arteza watercolour brush pen - used to paint the heart

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. NBUS - challenge No. 21 - USE NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff)
  2. CardzTV - challenge No. 129 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 486 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Crafty Creations - challenge No. 416 - ANYTHING GOES


4 comments:

Sarn said...

That's a brilliant CAS and masculine birthday card.

The ATC is just lovely. Great focal sentiment and lots of inky layers.

Xxx

Pat said...

That classic card stamped in black looks great on the card Kathy, and love the softly ink blended chevron stencilling in the background, and then the ATC and love the black stencilled edge with the interesting words and some more stencilling and stamping around them which looks great. x

jaybea said...

Great Man card and I do like that it is black and white
Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

Kelly Schelske said...

Great cards Kathy! Love the one with the car, perfect masculine make!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this time for our last challenge of 2020!

Hugs,
Kelly