Had a good week? I sure have ...... though it has to be said that the weather's been kind of changeable! The forecasters reckon summer should be back this weekend ... and yet, it IS a Bank Holiday weekend so pardon me if I'm a little sceptical on that front!
Hubby's spent many a happy hour either hedge cutting or at the model flying field so I've been able to craft without guilt hence there being a Friday post again this week ....... today's make is a masculine card featuring one of my absolute fave techniques, that of layering stamps!
|And a closer view of the image panel|
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of pearlised grey card, cut to mat
- Kaisercraft "numbers" image stamped using Memento grey flannel ink
- Kaisercraft "mini grid" image stamped using Memento Paris dusk ink
- HoneyDoo splatter image (from "Paint Splodges") stamped using Memento London fog ink
- TCP sentiment (from S-5845-CL) and plane image (from The English Stamp Company, it's wood mounted but with no identifying number) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink