Morning readers,
If you swung by on Wednesday and wondered where my post was .... well, I was SUPPOSED to be heading off, to spend some time with friends but that got cancelled by illness, mine (as it happens) - both hubby and I came down with the "super cold" virus and have been laid low by it. I feel like I've turned a corner but .... hubby spent much of yesterday in bed which is practically unheard of, so, I'm guessing he has yet to reach that same corner.
I've a make to share with you today ....... a QCAS (Quick, Clean And Simple) card as my mojo is still hiding behind the tissue box!
I've a make to share with you today ....... a QCAS (Quick, Clean And Simple) card as my mojo is still hiding behind the tissue box!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and blue, for my card front, insert and matting
- Snippets of white card, for my snowie's and my tags
- Dies: MFT MFT-797 "wonky windows", Paper Smooches "Tags" NOD173 and Art Impressions (from SCO738 snowies/snowflake stamps and dies)
- Stamps: Art Impressions SCO738, Julie Hickey Designs DS-HE-1055
- Inks/colouring mediums: Versafine Clair tulip red and nocturne inks, Alcohol markers and glitter markers
- Crystal stickles
- MFT "wobbler" mechanism
- Gorilla clear dimensional tap, dimensional foam pads
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 693 - STAMP ACT
- HLS - December CHRISTMAS challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) FESTIVE ANIMALS
- Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 509 - TIS THE SEASON
- Art Impressions - challenge No. 365 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - USE CRAFT DIES






5 comments:
Love the wobbler idea. A really fun card.
Hope you feel well enough for your next social engagement xxx
Sorry to hear you and your hubby have had a really horrid cold and hope you both soon feel better. This is such a cute image, and love the wonky window behind with the black which makes the image pop, and great with the wobbler and wonderful dimension...super tags too. x
Love your wobbly Snowie, sorry you’re suffering and hope you recover soon xxx
Awww - this is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)
Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week for our STAMP ACT week!
Lori
KCC DT
Post a Comment