Wednesday, 21 May 2025

Wednesday, also known as "Hump Day"

Morning readers,

I've a make to share with you today ...

My C6 card

Materials used:

  • White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
  • Card in white and deep blue, for my card front, insert and matting
  • Tim Holtz compass and plane image (from THMM105 - don't remember how long I've had this set, but I have a stash pic from 2019) stamped using Ranger Archival grey shadow and Versafine onyx black inks
  • Using a makeup brush and Ranger Archival cobalt blue I applied a layer of colour over the entire card front
  • Clearly Wordsworth sentiment (from VO09 - again, I have a stash pic dated 2019) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink


I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. LovetoCraft - challenge No. 86 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2520 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Everybody Art - challenge No. 579 - BIRTHDAY
  4. AAA Birthday - challenge No. 73 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) BIRTHDAY




8 comments:

Sarn said...

Fabulous masculine card. xxx

Aquarius said...

A great masculine card - love the font used for the sentiment

Pat said...

A wonderful masculine card Kathy using the TH plane image and the repeat stamping of the compass image over the background, and finished with a lovely sentiment. x

Liz said...

Fabulous masculine card, Kathy. I love the design.
Liz xx

Tracie said...

What a great card for that special guy. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Uschi said...

Wow, that's fantastic! A beautiful, masculine birthday card in white and black. A great project for someone who loves all things aviation. Great CAS design and a great background. I love the "Happy Birthday" lettering. And the plane is really great. A great stamp with all the details you notice on a plane when it's in the air. Perfect!
Thank you for showing us your great project as part of the current Everybody Art Challenge. Thanks for participating.
Best, Uschi

The Crafty Den said...

What a great masculine make Kathy. The image is fantastic and I love your background. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Birthday challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Dorlene Durham said...

I love this card. It's a fabulous masculine card and I may have to do something similar. Very inspiring for sure. Thank you for sharing this card with us at LTCCB blog