Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ... got this new set of stamps from Aall & Create recently and wanted to show them some ink right away! The sentiment was far too large for my ATC so I cut it in half and doodled the pink border.
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white and Bo Bunny designer paper
- Aall & Create image (from TP-1412 - April 2026 - NBUS) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Aall & Create sentiment (also from TP-1412 - April 2026 and also NBUS) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink, before fussy cutting out and adhering to my ATC
- I used a variety of alcohol markers (including pink ones) to color my image: Artsmith, Copic and Pro Markers
- Pink gel pen to doodle a colourful border to my sentiment
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- NBUS - challenge No. 86 - USE NBUS
- Crafters Cafe - May challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) TIME FOR A LAUGH
- Critter Crazy - challenge No. 110 - ANYTHING GOES (featuring a critter)
- Tagalong and ATC's - May challenge - ADD SOME PINK




8 comments:
Looks like a really fun set of stamps - great ATC and great sentiment
Great colouring in your new stamps. Wonderfully quirky xxx
Brilliant ATC, Kathy. It made me laugh out loud when I saw it, such a fabulous image.
Liz xx
What a fun image Kathy and with all the lovely colours you've used the sentiment is perfect and love the bit of red doodling to frame it. x
I can tell you had a lot of fun coloring and doodling this amusing ATC, Kathy! It made me laugh and these days, I appreciate that very much! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
So much fun and great colouring. I like how you did the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATCs).
Haha, that is just brilliant Kathy. What a great set of stamps and your ATC made me smile instantly. Great sentiment too lol.
Thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
Pinky
Such a fun ATC, thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
Anne CCC-DT
Post a Comment