Friday, 19 June 2026

TGIF people, that can only mean the weekend is close!

Morning readers,

I've a make to share with you today ... a gift tag, for a change! I had a card for a motorcycling pal who's birthday is imminent so I decided to co-ordinate the tag with his card ....

Materials used:

  • Snippets of card in white, kraft and black
  • Nesting dies in faux and plain, 2", 2¼" and 2½"
  • Inkadinkado motorcycle image (96346K) and MFT sentiment (from Bitty Bears BB-49) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Using a makeup brush and Memento rich cocoa ink, I applied a layer of colour to my image panel, to soften the starkness of the white card
  • Using my crop-a-dile I punched the hole at the top of my tag

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. The Little Things - challenge No. 05 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Tagalong and ATC's - June challenge - ADD SOME TEXT
  3. Sparkles - challenge No. 201 - MASCULINE
  4. Creative Crafters - challenge No. 101 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2624 - ANYTHING GOES

And the finished gift and card?

9 comments:

Sarn said...

Perfect matching tag.

No email, but you appeared on my reading list this morning - work that one out!!!

Aquarius said...

A great idea to make this super matching tag. I didn't have to search for your post this morning either - for a change!!

Melissa Grant said...

LOVE the tag and matching card. Perfect theme and I also like the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly!

Conny said...

This is really cool!
Thanks for joining us at The Little Things!

The Little Things Challenge – Co Owner
ATC Around The World Challenge - Owner
The Dream Factory Challenge – Co Owner
Gismo`s kreative Seite

xoxo Conny

Pat said...

That's a wonderful matching set with the lovely tag and the same motorbike image on the card Kathy and both using kraft card, also the parcel in brown paper and with that red toned baker's twine to match in with the rest..a great idea for this motorcycling friend. x

crafty-stamper said...

Perfect tag to match the card, love the motorbike image. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
Carol DT x
Thank you for joining us at The Creative Crafters.
Carol GDT x

brenda said...

Great tag to compliment the greeting card, perfect for our theme at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, many thanks for joining us again.

B x

Pamela said...

great creation for any bikers out there, thank you for sharing this card with us at Sparkle challenge

Rosmarie said...

The perfect matching tag for the card! Thank you so much for playing along with The Little Things. Rosi x
You might also be interested in this challenge blog:
Dream Factory