Sunday, 1 December 2019

A new month and a new challenge over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

Morning readers,

Since it's a new month there's a new challenge over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog, and we'd love to see your entry. It's a monthly Anything Goes challenge and isn't restricted to just papercrafting, if it's crafting then you can enter. This is my last make as a member of the Design Team as I will be stepping down once this month is done, New Year new projects!


Here's my make for this challenge ......

My card
And a closer view of the image panel


 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • One piece of grey card, cut to mat
  • Snippets of card in both white and grey, for my image panel
  • Impression Obsession foliage stamped using Ranger Archival grey shadow and Memento lilac posies inks
  • MFT splatter stamped using Izink metallic copper ink (the copper ink and leaf foliage are new stash to me - always good to break the seal!)


Additionally, I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. CardzTV - challenge No. 103 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Polkadoodles - challenge No. 48 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - SIMON SAYS ANYTHING GOES
  4. Crafty Friends - challenge No. 124 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Southern Girls - November 28th challenge - ANYTHING GOES

3 comments:

Pat said...

How pretty Kathy, I just adore those leaves, they are calling to me..lol, I will be looking out for those. The lilac and grey is so elegant and love the copper ink splatters too. x

Sarn said...

Love Love LOVE this card.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Dorlene Durham said...

Very pretty card. I love the color combination.