Monday, 29 March 2021

Monday and it's very nearly the end of MARCH!!!!

Morning readers, 

Hope you all remembered to change your clocks yesterday! Once, I had my day ruined as a result of someone NOT changing their clocks .... my very first driving lesson (yes, it was a long long time ago!) and my instructor forgot to change his clocks so, there I was, on tenterhooks waiting to get rolling and he turned up a whole hour late!!!

I've a make to share with you today .......

My card
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm, 6"x6" card and matching envelope
  • Card in white (insert and image panel), Textured green and Harlequin - cut to fit and mat
  • Paper Artsy image (ZN08) and MFT sentiment (from CS-167) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Dutchdoobadoo stencil (470.715.129) and Memento pear tart ink, applied using a makeup brush
  • Arteza real brush water colours and Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper challenge - March challenge - USE PATTERNED PAPER
  2. Colour Crazy - challenge No. 12 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
  3. HLS - March watercolour challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  4. My Time To Craft - challenge No. 453 - STENCIL IT
  5. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 204 - ANYTHING GOES

And I've a second make for you today, this time a little Artist Trading Card


Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of leftover card in black, white and Costco double sided patterned - cut to fit and mat
  • Using a makeup brush I applied Memento ink in gray flannel and Paris dusk to the white panel
  • Stamps used: WRMK "Wings", Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Sketchy Grunge Band, 7 Gypsies "Eye Exam" and SCO503
  • Inks used: Memento gray flannel and Paris dusk, Versafine Clair morning mist and nocturne
  • White Tsukineko gelly roll gel pen, to doodle the border


I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Crafters Castle - challenge No. 39 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - March 20th challenge - "L" is for LAYERS - 3 card layers + several layers of stamping
  3. Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 7 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Polkadoodles - challenge No. 13 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 154 - ANYTHING GOES

13 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous ATC!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Sarn said...

Tee hee - cute card. The critter looks like he’s off out jogging!

Cool ATC too xxx

Helen said...

Super cute ATC! LOVE the layers! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

JulieP said...

Wonderful ATC! I love that you photographed your supplies. Great idea. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Pat said...

I love the bright colour of the harlequin paper and the coordinating green card together with the quirky PA image Kathy and the softly stencilled harlequin pattern in the background goes beautifully, and then that great ATC with the eye test stamp and a super sentiment together with more lovely patterned paper and the pretty white doodling around the black base layer finishes it perfectly. x

Nelly said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly dt x

Joy Wilson said...

Great cards! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

sweet art designs said...

Thank you for sharing your entry with Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2021 challenge. We look forward to see everyone's wonderful projects. Fun card!

Myrna Sweet, DT Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Jane Willis said...

I love them both! I always love the way you make matching insides and envelopes to make a complete card package, but I'm here wearing my SOSS crown to ooh and ahh over your wonderful ATC. I'm in total awe of people who can make beautiful ATCs, you've fitted so much art into a tiny space. Love the layered stamping, it gives a beautiful effect.

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Thanks for layering it up with the sisterhood.

MeSi said...

Great card! Thank you for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Fab projects!
Thanks for getting layered up with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Hannapanna said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge.

- Hanna, DT