Friday, 21 April 2023

TGIF! It's almost the weekend!

Morning readers, 

I've a make to share with you today .......

My C6 card

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm, C6 card and matching envelope
  • Card in white and neon yellow, for my card front, insert and matting
  • Piece of scrap card, from which I die cut a Pink and Main concave rectangle, to use as a mask
  • Using a mini blender (and domed foam) I applied Hero Arts neon yellow ink through my mask
  • With the mask still in place I overlaid my Tim Holtz stencil (THMS032) and stencilled Hero Arts neon orange ink through it
  • Penny Black image (from "Allegro") and Clearly Besotted sentiment (from mini calligraphy) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. HLS - April DIES challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  2. HLS - April BIRTHDAY challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Penny Black Saturday Challenge - April challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) SOMETHING FUNNY
  4. Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 444 - ANY OCCASION
  5. Paper Funday - challenge No. 52 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) FLOWER POWER




I'm delighted that the LIM challenge returned as it's a challenge I always try to enter (being right in the centre of my CAS wheelhouse!) so, imagine my surprise to discover that I got showCASed for an entry to their black and aquamarine challenge - thanks so much to the Design Team, it IS appreciated.

8 comments:

Sarn said...

Another lovely zingy card from you Kathy.

Congrats on your well-deserved recognition from LIM XXX

Liz said...

Brilliant zingy card, Kathy. Congratulations on being showcased over in the LIM Challenge. xx

Donna Walls said...

Both cards are so pretty! I'm still trying to perfect my CAS technique and you always inspire me with your CAS designs. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Pat said...

More great neon colours Kathy, and love the shaped mat which you stencilled as a background to your pretty black silhouette flowers. Congratulations on your showcased card over at LIM too. x

stampinwithanita said...

Beautiful card with all the layers used! I really haven't seen the neon colors used much and I really like the yellow in your card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

BożenA said...

Such a beautiful card. Beautiful energizing colors.
Thank you for joining our fun and sharing this wonderful card in our HLS Birthday gallery.
BożenA DT HLS Birthday

Helen said...

Your card is so wonderfully eye-catching with that vibrant yellow in the background panel. It really does give a feeling sunshine and happiness. Thanks so much for sharing at HLS Anything with Dies Challenge.

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - the matching envelope makes it extra special!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x