Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... I thought I was done with Christmas cards. Stood at my ToC (Table of Craftiness) and not one, but a whole batch of Christmas cards rocked up, well, three anyway!! How does that even happen? Guess I must be FULL of the Christmas spirit! I was rummaging and just happened across this fab "half a tree" image from Rubbernecker and the rest, as they say, is history ......
I've a make to share with you today ....... I thought I was done with Christmas cards. Stood at my ToC (Table of Craftiness) and not one, but a whole batch of Christmas cards rocked up, well, three anyway!! How does that even happen? Guess I must be FULL of the Christmas spirit! I was rummaging and just happened across this fab "half a tree" image from Rubbernecker and the rest, as they say, is history ......
![]() |
| And the batch: front/back/inside along with the front/back of the envelope |
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and red, for my card front, insert and matting
- Rubbernecker "½ tree" image 659-03 (acquired in May 2013) - stamped using Distress Oxide rustic wilderness ink
- Julie Hickey sentiment and foliage image(DS-HE1055) stamped using Versafine tulip red and Distress Oxide rustic wilderness inks
- Crystal stickles to add some bling to my tree
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Make My Monday - Dec 4th challenge - OH CHRISTMAS TREE
- HLS - Dec CHRISTMAS challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) FESTIVE ANIMALS
- Retro Rubber - challenge No. 221 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
- Starstampz - challenge No. 53 - CHRISTMAS
- Peace on Earth - challenge No. 53 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) mood board below
I'm excited, I jumped on the Country View Crafts advent calendar bandwagon yesterday .... it was Katzelkraft! Now I have a selection of goodies on order (what can I say? I made FREE P&P!) and can't wait for them to arrive, I HOPE it's before Christmas - I might just wrap it and pop it under the tree as a Christmas present .... from me to ME!
AND I was picked as a lucky winner in the November watercolour challenge and a fave in the November Christmas challenge over at Happy Llittle Stampers - YAY! Thanks so much peeps












9 comments:
These are really lovely CAS christmascards. What a great idea, stamping the tree at the edge of the card.
Lia DT POE
Congrats on your HLS win & recognition.
Love your half a tree Christmas cards. Xxx
This is a fun tree image Kathy and pretty in the green with the red layer behind, and a great batch make. Congratulations on your Win and Top 3 over at Happy Little Stampers. x
Such a cute tree image, Kathy - I love the design of your fun trio! Great job getting the envelopes in on the action, too - no naked envelopes! You watch, you'll end up needing these! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday AND Retro Rubber!
Great CAS card, Kathy. The half a tree design is very effective.
Looking forward to seeing what you make with your new crafty purchases when they arrive. xx
Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.
What a fun batch of cards, I love it when inspiration hits! Thank you for playing along at Retro Rubber.
Love a easy batch of Christmas Cards. These are very elegant too. Thanks for joining us at retro rubber this time. Claire DT
Fabulous--cards and envelopes!
Post a Comment