Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... a last push towards Christmas with a batch of tags!
I've a make to share with you today ....... a last push towards Christmas with a batch of tags!
Materials used:
- Snippets of white card
- Paper Smooches nesting dies (NOD173)
- Julie Hickey Designs sentiment and trees (from DS-HE1055) stamped using Versafine Clair warm breeze and tulip red inks
- B&M water colour pens used to add colour to the trees and then Crystal stickles added, for some festive sparkle
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 213 - ANYTHING GOES
- Most Magical Time of the Year - challenge No. 15 - ANYTHING GOES (Halloween or Christmas)
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 267 - ANYTHING GOES
- Merry Little Christmas - challenge No. 53 - ANYTHING GOES (Christmas)
- CraftyCatz - challenge No. 662 - ANYTHING GOES



2 comments:
LOVE these Christmas tags xxx
A batch of very pretty tree tags Kathy. Hope you are feeling a lot better now. x
Post a Comment