Monday, 10 February 2025

Monday and the start of a fresh new week ...

Morning readers,

I've a make to share with you today ... I often forget how much I enjoy the grungier inky backgrounds.


Materials used:

  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in white and Costco double sided (I used the plainer of the two sides for this)
  • Using Distress Oxides in black soot and crackling campfire and a water spray, I "smooshed" a background till I was happy with it
  • Tim Holtz images (from THMM123) stamped using Versafine Claire nocturne and morning mist inks
  • Tim Holtz Idea-ology sticker from the "small talk" book
  • Faber Castell pitt pen "S" used to doodle a border around the sentiment sticker


I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Love to Craft - challenge No. 84 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 247 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Polkadoodles - challenge No. 3 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 294 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 227 - ANYTHING GOES

7 comments:

Sarn said...

Oh my goodness . . . I simply LOVE this ATC. Love the colours and the fab stamps used from that Tim Holtz set. If it's not already spoken for . . . I would be delighted to add it to my ATC collection! Just sayin'!!!!!! xxx

Pat said...

This is a great ATC using that wonderful TH set Kathy and I love the colours with that pop of orange from the Crackling Campfire, and a lovely sentiment using an Idea-ology Sticker to finish. x

Aquarius said...

Wonderful background here and the words are so true as well - love it.

Lillianb said...

Great ATC Kathy, Loving the background

Pauline C said...

A fabulous ATC Kathy … I just love the grungy vibe of it xx

Fiona said...

Great ATC - I love those colours you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Craft - why not come and join us too at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge

Renske Wishes You said...

Really Beautiful. Love that mixed media background. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge . Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT