Friday, 21 February 2025

TGIF and the weekend is ALMOST here!

Morning readers,

I've a make to share with you today ... I recently bought two sets of  complementary stamps, from Crafty Roo Designs, sadly, the larger design is pretty big but the smaller one ROCKS ATC's.

My Artist Trading Card, measuring just 3½" x 2½"

Materials used:

  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in white and pink
  • Crafty Roos leaf (from "Single leaf" - Feb 2025 - NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Crafty Roos solid leaf (from "Single leaf solid - Feb 2025 - NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair cheerful ink
  • Stampers Anonymous sentiment (from CMS155) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne
  • Aall & Create stencil (#28) used with a makeup brush, to apply MFT Hybrid Jelly Bean Green ink

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Stencil Fun - Feb challenge - ANYTHING (stencilled) GOES + (optional) PINK/RED
  2. NBUS - challenge No. 71 - USE NBUS
  3. Creative Inspiration - challenge No. 23 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 590 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Feb challenge - ANYTHING GOES

8 comments:

Aquarius said...

Great sentiment and the leaf is a good size for the ATC. The subtle stencilling sets it off nicely too and I'm sure you will find a good use for the larger version of the leaf too.

Sarn said...

A lovely leafy ATC made with your new stamps. Love it xxx

Pat said...

I love the CR leafy stem Kathy and the yellow has the right name as it is very cheeful and bright, and the soft green stecilling makes the perfect background for the ATC. x

Liz said...

Super ATC Kathy, lovely image and the stencilling makes a great background.
Liz xx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful leaf stamp Kathy and I love the stencil - great combo on your gorgeous ATC xx

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful ATC with this wonderful stamp!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Lillianb said...

Great ATC Kathy, Like how you have got the yellow into the stamp,

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful ATC. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.