Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ... since it IS Rudolph Day what sort of make would I be sharing with you? You are indeed correct, it IS a Christmas card, well, another batch really as I am still playing catch up! This was just a batch of five as I found ten was starting to get a bit samey, I think I would rather do two batches of five so ... standby for some more batches of five until I am back on track!
![]() |
| My 15cm square card |
![]() |
| The front and back of my cards/envelopes |
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, 15cm square card and envelope
- Card in 300gsm white for my card front and insert
- Julie Hickey Designs (Hazel Eaton) tree image (from DS-HE-1054, from 2023) stamped using Versafine Clair shady lane ink
- MFT sentiment (CS.723 "Holiday cheer", from 2023) stamped using Versafine Clair tulip red ink
- Stardust stickles, to add some bling to my trees and some "grounding" snow!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Rudolph Day Challenges - July challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Daisy Chain Challenges - challenge No. 98 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- HQCOLCB - challenge No. 7 - BIRTHDAYS, ENGAGEMENTS, WEDDINGS, ANNIVERSARIES and/or SYMPATHIES + (optional) CHRISTMAS
- Craft Rocket - challenge No. 127 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- CRAFT - challenge No. 760 - CHRISTMAS










9 comments:
Love you CAS Christmas card kathy. X
I guessed correctly - great batch of Christmas cards and that dessert looks scrummy. Happy Rudolph Days 😊
Great batch of Christmas cards and I’m impressed by your industry - I’ve still only made 2 or 3 in total! The dessert looks scrummy too! Xx
I love your CAS trees and the bright red sentiment finishes it perfectly...a great batch make Kathy. Looks like the BBQ went down well and your pudding looks wonderful. I've never heard of it before but I did find a recipe and it looks yummy. x
Love the Christmas card. The bbq looks like fun. Xxx
A great Christmas card! Thank you for sharing with us at Rudolph Day
Love your CAS Christmas cards and that dessert looks amazing too!
Thanks for sharing it at the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Helen x
Sounds like you had a yummy and fun BBQ get-together! And thanks for sharing your CAS pine trees Christmas cards at HQCOLCB! -- Becca
A beautiful card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT
Post a Comment