Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ...
![]() |
| My C6 card |
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
- Card in white and Lime green, for my card front, insert and matting layer
- Pink Fresh large sentiment (from PFCS0419) and Sizzix bird image (from 561218) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils, to colour my image
- Anita's dimensional gloss (for the birds eyes) and stardust stickles, to add a little sparkle and texture
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Word Power - October challenge - SENTIMENT AS THE FOCUS
- Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - BRIGHT AND COLOURFUL
- Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 607 - ANYTHING GOES
- I Spy with my little eye - challenge No. 30 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Try It On Tuesday - 30th Sept challenge - ANIMALS (real or imaginary)
I tried it in a different colour and with a different matting layer, want to see how it worked out?
![]() |
| Which colour way do YOU prefer? |
And another make from me, yes, it's another Christmas card, well, I AM still playing catch up!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
- Card in white, navy and Designer Paper (from The Paper Studio's "A very merry Christmas" stack), for my card front, insert and matting layer
- Snippets of card in white and navy for my image panel
- Inkadinkado snowflake image (from 98408 dating back to 2011) stamped using Brilliance Mediterranean blue ink
- Paper Artsy sentiment (from JOFY17) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles to add some serious snowflake sparkles!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 789 - CHRISTMAS
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 64 - ANYTHING GOES
- The Holly and Ivy - challenge No. 193 - ANYTHING GOES
- Christmas Kickstart - challenge No. 103 - SNOW ALERT
- 12 Months of Christmas - challenge No. 127 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) SNOWFALL






11 comments:
Three great makes from you - just love those crazy birds and clever idea to dress one up as a robin for Christmas. Happy weekend 😊
Totally agree with everything Val says! Xxx
Sweet cards.
Love your bird cards ... that bird makes me happy! :) And it looks perfect in both colour combos, Kathy! Beautiful snowflake card. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart! Loll :)
I love both quirky birds Kathy and think the robin would be great as seasonal card, and some very pretty snowflakes on the last...a lovely Christmas make. x
The bird image and cards look fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
How I wish I'd bought that bird set when it was easier to purchase. Such fun! And I love your dainty snowflake card too. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart with Loll and me, Jo x
What a fun card Kathy. I like how you perched that bird on top of the quote. He definitely belongs there. Thanks for sharing this with us at Try It on Tuesday. hugs-Erika
Such a fun creation and loving how you colored the bird! Thank you so much for sharing at I spy with my little eye!
Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.
Fab selection of cards, I love the crazy birds and how you have coloured them, and what a fun idea turning one into a robin! Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Spy” challenge.
Pauline x
Post a Comment