Friday, 10 October 2025

TGIF - look out! Here comes another weekend!

Morning readers,

I've a make to share with you today ...

My C6 card

Materials used:

  • White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
  • Card in white and red, for my card front, insert and matting
  • Unbranded sentiment ("HAPPY" and "birthday") stamped using Versafine Clair strawberry and nocturne inks
  • Inkadinkado heart image (from 97637) stamped using Versafine Clair strawberry ink
  • Stardust stickles to bling up the heart outline

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 25 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 309 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. HQCOLB - challenge No. 10 - BEWAS (Birthday, Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary or Sympathy) + (optional) THANKSGIVING / APPRECIATION
  4. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2540 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Creative Inspiration - challenge No. 31 - ANYTHING GOES

And I have another make for you today, one which I've purposely left blank as the person I've made it on behalf of prefers to select the occasion ... bit different for me as I've water coloured it, giving those fab Peerless water colours an outing

My C6 card

Materials used:

  • White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
  • Card in white and light green, for my card front, insert and matting layer
  • Recollections image (from 768296 - Oct 2025 - NBUS) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Peerless water colours used to colour my image and set with Krylon fixative - these have been sitting in the drawer for FAR TOO LONG without being used!

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:

  1. NBUS - challenge No. 79 - USE NBUS
  2. Simply CAS - October challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) PUMPKINS
  3. Triple B - October challenge - BIRDS / BUTTERFLIES / BLOSSOMS
  4. Neglected Stuff Challenge - October challenge - ANYTHING GOES USING NEGLECTED STUFF
  5. Ellibelle's Garden Party - challenge No. 8 - ANYTHING GOES, FROM THE GARDEN


5 comments:

Aquarius said...

Another weekend rushing around to greet us - time certainly flies. A great CAS anniversary card and I like the mixed fonts for the sentiment. Nifty bit of water colouring on the second card too and yes I'm sure the paints deserved an outing 🤪

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Ellibelle said...

Both are so beautifully done, thank you so much for sharing at my Garden Party!

Sarn said...

Neat CAS anniversary card and fab floral card. Xxx

Becca S said...

Your CAS style cards are fabulous! Thanks for sharing the anniversary one at HQCOLCB for the A/anniversary in BEWAS coded themes! -- Becca