Morning readers,
Welcome to August - this year is simply racing by and I'm STILL only half way towards my Christmas card quota!! Oh My! Best I get a wiggle on.
That said I've a make to share with you today, that isn't a Christmas card ... instead it's a Quick, Clean And Simple card, and one for the guys, I think.
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
- Card in white and red, for my card front, insert and matting layer
- Snippet of white card, for my sentiment panel
- Creative Expressions dot image (from CEC-897) stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
- Studiolight grid image (from SL340) stamped using Versafine Clair twilight ink
- Studiolight abstract image (from SL341) stamped using Versafine Clair strawberry ink
- CRASPIRE sentiment (from WHO167-57-0250) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink .... this sentiment is faulty and leaves a little "v" uninked so I filled in the gap using a Faber Castell Pitt pen don't think you can tell now, though I WAS disappointed when I first realised
- Once the sentiment was dry, I cut it out and adhered dimensional foam pads before attaching to my card front
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Seize the Birthday - challenge No. 331 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) NON-WHITE CARD BASE
- Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Papercraft Crew - challenge No. 683 - SIMPLE STAMPING
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2630 - ANYTHING GOES
- Love to Craft - challenge No. 93 - ANYTHING GOES






2 comments:
Great combination of visual texture stamps here - shame about the faulty sentiment stamp but you've covered it well - no one would guess. This weekend has come around all too quickly - have a good one.
Great card. I really like how you used the different texture stamps. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.
Post a Comment