Sunday, 6 November 2022

Sunday and, yes, I know I don't normally post on Sunday

Morning readers, 

As to the reason I am posting this morning, I TRY to enter LIM every challenge but I found myself out all day yesterday .... so I've a make to share with you today .......

My C6 card

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
  • Card in white and turquoise, for my card front, insert and matting
  • Using a makeup brush I applied Distress Ink in spiced marmalade to the corner of my card front
  • Using a Faber Castell chevron stencil (from 770600) and Distress Ink in peacock feathers, I added a little stencil interest/texture
  • Prima Marketing circles images (from 965389) stamped using each of the distress inks
  • TPC Studio sentiment (from ST93416 - pre 2019) stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink

I'll be entering the above challenge for the following challenges:-
  1. LIM - challenge No. 477 - COLOUR WHEEL - use 2 or more colours
  2. Sweet Stampin' - Nov 5th challenge - THE ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
  3. Leann's World - challenge No. 56 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 23 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Love to Craft - challenge No. 71 - ANYTHING GOES



7 comments:

Sarn said...

Interesting CAS card. Love the colours you used. Nice to see you in a Sunday! X

Pat said...

This is a really interesting look with the circles and chevros and the orange and blue tones are great Kathy. x

Lynne said...

Great card as always Kathy, I love your colour choices. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow this is gorgeous I love it TFS over at LTC
Elaine DT

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous card- love the design - bit different.
Thank you for joining us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Helen F said...

Clever colour choices Kathy. A fun CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing with LIM Challenge.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely creation. Very cool arty design too! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Gratitude' challenge! So delighted you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT