Morning readers,
Hot enough for you? Now I know how the wicked witch in The Wizard of Oz felt
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of leftover card in white and textured grey
- Inks used: Adirondack sunset orange, purple twilight and watermelon, Memento gray flannel and Versafine Clair nocturne
- Stencils used: Creative Expressions "tiles" and Dutchdoobadoo 470.715.119
- Stamps used: Kaisercraft "script", Stamplorations "retro mod shapes, Rubbernecker 497-11 and Woodware JGCL560
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Corrosive Challenge - July challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting Happiness - challenge No. 105 - ANYTHING GOES
- Sweet Stampin' - July 17th challenge - MAKE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND
- Three Room Studio - challenge No. 44 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2129 - ANYTHING GOES




7 comments:
Hi Kathy,
I'm back again and love this make as well. Those thistles are awesome, as is your background - another perfect make for our Sweet Stampin' challenge.
I'm finally hoping that it starts to cool down a bit now - as much as I like the heat this is just a touch too much!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this challenge.
Sarah R (Sweet Stampin DT).
What a fabulously inky ATC with that lovely thistle silhouette. Love it.
Still sweltering!
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Cute! Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis, Owner & Design Team
Brilliant ATC, fabulous stamps and a beautiful background.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' Challenges
Chris
x
Such a pretty ATC Kathy and love the colours and the thistle silhouette over the top, and some terrific background stamping and stencilling too. It has been so humid and feel like I might end up as just a puddle on the floor too..lol. x
this is great, love the layout and those thistles really pop!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.
Fi
x
such a pretty background, which co-ordinates beautifully with your thistle images. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x
Post a Comment