Saturday, 27 April 2024

Saturday - it's the weekend!!!

Morning readers, 

I've a make to share with you today ....... the second of my two graduation card commissions. Phewww! Just in the nick of time too - quite a relief to discover that my pal really likes both makes. Got to use a punch, for the first time in (probably) years!! Got my collection of punches out, with a view to getting rid of them - not sure I can bring myself to - now!

My C6 graduation card

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
  • Card in white and foiled Designer card (DCWV), for my card front, insert and matting
  • Snippets of card in white, black and foiled Designer card, for my image panel and sentiment panel
  • 3D graduation image sticker (from Hobby Lobby)
  • MFT sentiment (from CS.303 "brushstroke expressions") stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • EK Success edging punch
  • Computer generated sentiment
  • Using a makeup brush and Memento rosebud ink I applied a little colour through the Tim Holtz heart stencil (THS073)

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Stencil Fun - April challenge - ANYTHING STENCILLED GOES
  2. Just Us Girls - challenge No. 724 - USE A STENCIL
  3. Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 713 - ALL OCCASIONS
  4. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2416 - ANYTHING GOES

5 comments:

Sarn said...

Another fabulous graduation card. Nice touch with the personalised sentiment. XXX

Pauline C said...

Great graduation card and I love the sentiment xx

Pat said...

Another super graduation card Kathy, and I love the dp with the bright pink hearts on the black background, and the scallop punched edge is a pretty touch, and the softly stencilled pink hearts make a great background for the 3D mortarboard embellishment. x

Lisa Elton said...

This is a wonderufl graduation card, Kathy! I like the soft bit of stenciling behind the cap. Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

Bobby said...

It's always nice to be able to personalize a card and you did a wonderful job with your graduation card, Kathy. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.