Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ...
![]() |
| My ATC measuring just 3½" x 2½" |
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white and hand made blue
- Paper Artsy image (JM17) stamped once on to my ATC panel and once on to another snippet of white card which, once coloured, I fussy cut to attach using shallow dimensional pads
- Alcohol markers used to colour (both Pro Markers and Copics
- Using a makeup brush, I applied a light covering of Versafine Clair paradise ink to my ATC panel, to just soften the stark white
- Wink of Stella clear glitter gel marker - to add sparkle to my image
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Ally's Angels - challenge No. 96 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Crafters - challenge No. 90 - ANYTHING GOES
- Paper Rocks Scissors - challenge No. 6 - ANYTHING GOES (using paper and scissors)
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2523 - ANYTHING GOES
- Love to Craft - challenge No. 87 - ANYTHING GOES



6 comments:
I do love to see words incorporated into card designs and it was fun trying to read all the different names for boats on this ATC. Nice bright colours for the boat as well.
Lovely bright ATC and I love the background wording xx
This is a fabulous boat stamp with the scripted frame Kathy, and just great in blue and orange and with wonderful dimension too, and love the blue patterned background you placed it on...a super ATC. x
Super yacht(!) ATC in one of my fave colour combinations. xxx
Wonderful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Great ATC - that touch of ink on the background finishes it perfectly.
Thanks for joining us at Ally's Angels.
Helen x
DT
Post a Comment